What is Dysport
Dysport is a cosmetic product which blocks nerve activity by paralyzing muscles. This causes a temporary reduction in muscle activity in the area. This medication is an injectable and can be used to treat many conditions mainly cervical dystonia. It is also used to treat glabellar lines and spasticity either with some other medication or all on it own.
Lines that primarily affect the glabella, which is the area between your eyebrows are reduced with the use of this medication.
It is always recommended to see a dermatologist before using disport for wrinkles treatment as it is advisable just for people with mild to severe cases.
This medication is very similar to the popular “botox” which works for similar conditions like forehead lines, crow’s feet and wrinkly eyes.
Dysport Vs Botox
These are two very similar treatments, all making use of botulinum type A which is what causes the muscle paralyses mentioned earlier. However, with this much similarity there exist some few key differences.
- They have varying timeframes before they get into effect and also work for specific but different lengths of time. Though Dysport maybe have almost immediate effects in some patients.
- These two prescriptions have different measurements. Meaning for a body part which requires 20 units of dysport, it may require a lot more and even double the former.
- The FDA has also only approved botox for the treatment of crow’s feet, even though dysport is used “off the counter” for this treatment.
- Dysport is also very much more diluted. This is due to the smaller size of protein molecules used to induce relaxation which are less likely to be broken down by antibodies.
Before Taking Dysport
If you are allergic to botulinum or cow’s milk, you should avoid taking this medication at all cost. Same precautions should be taken if you have an infection in the area to be administered. Below is a list of conditions you should mention to the doctor if you’ve ever experienced
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, or “Lou Gehrig’s disease”);
- myasthenia gravis;
- Lambert-Eaton syndrome;
- a breathing disorder such as asthmaor emphysema;
- problems with swallowing;
- facial muscle weakness (droopy eyelids, weak forehead, trouble raising your eyebrows);
- a change in the normal appearance of your face;
- a seizure disorder;
- bleeding problems;
- a heart rhythm disorder;
- dry eyes after after receiving botulinum toxin in the past;
- a recent or planned surgery (especially on your face); or
- other botulinum toxin injections such as Botox, Myobloc, or Xeomin.
Dysport Side Effects
Like all medication, it has side effects after administration. They usually are not serious unless in the case of the neurotoxin spreading to other areas. Some of these effects include but are not limited to; headache, nose and throat irritation, pain or a skin reaction at the injection site, upper respiratory tract infection, eyelid swelling or drooping, sinus inflammation, and nausea.
Buy Dysport Online
A prescription is required to lay hands on the medication. It is currently available at medicationsale.net at a very affordable price. We offer overnight doorstep delivery to all US states and a few selected other countries. Shopping with us is hassle free as we do not require any prescriptions and accept a very wide variety of payment options ranging from crypto to bank transfer. Customer satisfaction is our priority